Travelling abroad after 1 October 2020
All business travels abroad of employees, doctoral students, students (excl. Collegium Medicum) and non-employees of the Jagiellonian University are carried out on the basis of the Ordinance No. 33 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University of 1st April 2020.
Those who decide to take up an international travel should be aware of circumstances such as: achieving planned business/scientific goals and the actual feasibility of fulling them, in terms of all conditions determined by the COVID-19 pandemic, in particular:
- current recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate in Poland, the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Polish Ministry of Health and also the latest statements released by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control regarding travelling both, to the destination and transit countries;
- possibility and feasibility of such international travel to the destination country and host institution as well as return to Poland, including travel through transit countries;
- travel restrictions, including imposing a mandatory quarantine after arrival or performing the negative PCR test for COVID-19 or other recommendations from local authorities;
- possible financial implications arising from failure to complete such international travel or facing an enforced extended stay in a destination.
Every person going abroad must fill in, sign and send to the JU International Relations Office the Travel Declaration Statement, attached to the Mobility Application Form.
Scans of Travel Declaration Statements shall have priority. The scan of the Travel Declaration Statement can be attached to the electronic version of the Mobility Application Form for those who prepare their Mobility Application Forms in the SAP TRAVEL. Next, please provide to IRO the original signed version of the Travel Declaration Statement via internal (University) post or send it via traditional one.
- Travel Declaration Statement – employees paid leave, doctoral students and students
- Travel Declaration Statement – employees international business trip
- Travel Declaration Statement – JU contractors, i.e. those employed under contracts of mandate or specific work contracts or those who are project investigators or project team members