The rules for international trips are regulated by the Ordinance No. 33 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University of April 1, 2020.
- In order to receive an advance payment towards travel expenses, the mobility application form must be submitted in an appropriate advance (min. 10 days).
- The deadline for submitting mobility application form is the day before departure.
- There is no necessity to print the electronic version of the mobility application form.
- After the final approval of the mobility application form, all invoices related to the trip must be entered into the SAP system (transaction FV60), in the description of the paper document, please refer to the number and position of the funds reservation which is generated automatically by the system while applying.
- If there is necessary to prepare a prepayment transfer for external institution related to the trip, please create a prepayment request in SAP system (transaction F-47) with reference to the number and position of the funds reservation which is generated automatically by the system while applying.
Technical support is provided by:
Centrum Rozwoju Systemów Zintegrowanych
tel.: 12 663 3251, 12 663 3261
Substantive support is provided by JU International Relations Office:
Katarzyna Dziwirek, tel. 12 663 1229, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agnieszka Gzyl, tel. 12 663 3036, e-mail: email@example.com
Joanna Kliś, tel. 12 663 1475, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iwona Sadowska, tel. 12 663 1273, e-mail: email@example.com
Dorota Słowik, tel. 12 663 1104, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions and solutions can be found in: Questions and answers
Procedure for obtaining access to the JU Portal Informacyjny system for PhD candidates studying in doctoral schools.
Procedure for obtaining access to the JU Portal Informacyjny system for staff members employed under a civil law contract.
Those ones not mentioned in the Announcement No. 35 of the JU Vice-Rector for International Relations submit paper-based mobility application forms. The templates of the current forms are presented in attachment No. 1 and 2 to the Ordinance No. 33 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University of April 1, 2020.
- Foreign Travel Request form students, contractors, project investigators, project members, PhD students (excluding those ones studying at Doctoral Schools).
- Foreign Travel Request form employees (submitted only in case of technical problems related to completing the electronic version and reported to IRO)
The foreign travel request form must be accompanied by:
- an invitation (letter, fax, e-mail) specifying the scope of services provided by the receiving party or conference/congress program with the title of the submitted paper/poster
- persons leaving as part of a bilateral exchange attach a confirmation of admission to a partner university, issued by IRO - the International Co-operation Section (trips under bilateral exchange are carried out on the basis of prior qualifications)
Travel Declaration Statement
- Travel Declaration Statement - paid leave, students (PhD included)
- Travel Declaration Statement - employees business trip
- Travel Declaration Statement - contractors, project investigators, project team members
- If the mobility application form is received by IRO less than 10 days before departure, the advance will not be paid, and the mobility is settled upon return.
- All documents pertaining to changes the amount of expenses and/or sources of financing the trip will be implemented upon return.
- Persons including the cost of a COVID-19 test in their Foreign Travel Request Forms are asked to attach a printout from the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website stating that a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result is mandatory for entering into the destination country or during transit.
To ensure the security of personal data, identity verification and in accordance with the adopted regulations, including GDPR, we kindly ask you to use an e-mail address in the @uj.edu.pl domain as your contact e-mail when applying to JU IRO. Possessing an e-mail account in the Central Electronic Mail System results from the communication methods adopted by the Jagiellonian University with employees, students, PhD students and other persons associated with the Jagiellonian University as well as with external entities.