Eligible candidates for the exchange program within the bilateral cooperation:
- 2nd year of bachelor’s studies (1st cycle degree),
- 1st year of master's studies (2nd cycle degree),
- 2nd-4th years of a 5-year-masters studies (long-cycle);
and 1st-3rd years of doctoral studies (3rd cycle degree).
The candidate is required to provide also the documents required by the partner universities.
The list of additional documents for a specific application and institution will be provided in the announcement.
The application for the exchange program is divided into two stages.
First stage: Evaluation of the applications by the Rector’s Committee for Bilateral Scholarships for JU undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students.
Second stage: Acceptation of the applicant by the partner university.
NOTE: Applicants who move on to the second stage might be asked by the host University to provide additional documents. Failing to provide such documents might result the disqualification of the applicant.
FINANCIAL CONDITIONS: The host University provides JU students fee waivers. Some universities might offer scholarship or cover accommodation costs.
The Jagiellonian University bears the costs of:
- the round trip tickets in Economy class;
- one flat rate travel allowance for hotel transfer (in accordance with the country rate stipulated by the Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy);
- travel insurance for the period of stay.
Exchange program participants cover the remaining costs related to their stay abroad (living expenses, additional materials, etc.).