PhD students can receive financial support for their short-term visits to European universities listed below. The support (from the so-called didactic means) concerns the cost related to the number of days applied for in the PhD Student Bilateral Exchange Application Form (Zgłoszenie doktoranta na wymianę bilateralną).
Universities in: Salzburg, Vienna, Sofia, Veliko Turnovo, Zagreb, Berlin, Bochum, Erlangen, Heidelberg, Gettingen, Cologne, Leipzig, Jena, Frankfurt „Viadrina”, Saint Petersburg, Lviv, Iwano Frankiwsk, Kiev, Budapest and Pecs.
PhD candidates should submit the following documents:
- forms: Zgłoszenie doktoranta na wymianę bilateralną and Program roboczy
- motivation letter explaining their choice of partner university,
- reference letter of their supervisor/tutor,
- copies of their diplomas and suplement to their Master's diploma,
- list of their activities in research societies,
- documents required by partner universities.
The form Zgłoszenie doktoranta na wymianę bilateralną should be signed only by the Dean.
The application documents are evaluated by the Rector's Committee for Bilateral Scholarships for JU Students and PhD Candidates.
- Master's diploma grade (max 5 points),
- average Master's studies grade (max 5 points),
- objectives of the visit (max 5 points),
- research activities and envolvement (max 5 points).