The application process for the Visiting Professors Program
We are now calling for applications of international Guests who would like to visit and teach at JU in 2022. If you are interested in taking part in Visiting Professors Program at the Jagiellonian University please find below guidelines for the application procedure.
- Browse JU webpage in order to find the faculty you would like to teach at.
- Contact the faculty staff member who will be your potential host.
- Together with your host discuss the courses you would like to run in 2022 and prepare your application.
- Have your host register your application by completing and placing all necessary documents.
- Stay in touch with your host and International Realtions Office to receive feedback.
The call is open from 27 October 2021 till 24 November 2021.
The results will be announced early December 2021.
Once you have been accepted for the Program please check HERE to learn about further steps.