Guest Eligibility Guidelines
As per the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education dated December 7, 2016, amending the regulation on the mode of allotting grants from the national budget to public and private institutions of higher education, a visiting professor
- Does not hold Polish citizenship;
- Holds the title of professor or art professor, or is employed in the capacity of a professor at another institution of higher education, research institute, the scientific institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences, a foreign institution of higher education or foreign research institution;
- Is obliged to carry out a min. of 60 hours of didactics within a given academic year; the course(s) must be concluded with a chosen form or crediting.
The mode of the courses conducted by a visiting professor:
- Min. 60 didactic hours in a given academic year, concluded with a chosen form of crediting;
- A course that is already a part of the curriculum taught at the JU, or an original course, as per the needs of the faculty.