Governmental research projects

Applications for governmental research projects should be submitted to the JU IRO that will register them and present to the Vice-Rector for Research and Structural Funds and the Bursar.

Applications should include declaration signed by the Dean/Director of the JU unit.

Information concerning the countries embracing bilateral research cooperation

Project should be sent to:
Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego
Departament Strategii
ul. Wspólna 1/3
00-529 Warszawa