Research leave

Research, training or educational leaves are granted by the JU Vice-Rector for Research and Structural Funds on the basis of the following documents:

Application for a research/training leave, which is longer than 30 days, should be properly justified and reviewed by the Director of the JU unit (e.g. Director of the Institute or Dean of the Faculty).